Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unfaithful~~Please......



Assalamualaikum.....


Unfaithful~Rihanna, Cubalah untuk setia~Kris Dayanti, Pudar~ Rossa these are among others are the songs related to being faithful or vice versa.. If only there's no one in the world would cheat on their other half, then songs like this won't be relevant to people...kan? Tp, sekarang ni leh dikatakan ramai yg kurang setia daripada yg setia...huhuhu bukan nak kata xsetia..tp kurang setia je...hihi 

Bila kita rasa mcm kite ade wat salah, especially to our significant other, we tend to find excuses to make up to the wrongdoing that we did.. contohnyela kan...


Situasi 1
Bila kita keluar makan2 n minum2 dengan kawan2 lelaki kita, walaupun kita xde perasaan kat lelaki2tu td..should we or should we not inform our bf?


a. We should ask for permission before even going at the first place.
b. We should keep silence and keep it to yourself je.
c. We should not say anything, selagi dia xtanye.


Mostly, mesti org akan pilih b or c. So, is this classified as unfaithful?? Well, frankly speaking..for me it's not being unfaithful..it's more to having a space for yourself je.. as long as you know your heart and you don't do anything stupid...ok la...... hihi


Situasi 2
Bila ade unknown number keep on calling you, leaving missed calls and sms yg berbaur..'nak berkenalan leh?'..or even worse, smses from someone you know and eventually he has a heart for you.. dok ajak makanla, minumla..what will you do?


a. Balas jela msg2 tu...bukannya bf you tau pon..it's your phone and your money.
b. Straight away forward all the sms to your bf, either to make him jealous or to make him feel like 
    you're freaking hot and people wants you! hahaha
c. Balas the msgs, but keep it professional. Know your boundary. But you don't tell to your bf.


Well, for me...I would do all of the above...depends on the situation..but mostly i'll go with c. This is because, sometimes a little compliments from strangers can do you no harm kan? ape salahnye, kalu ade org nak puji2 kite, lebih2 lg org yg kita xkenal...we have nothing to lose..bukannye org tu nmpk kalu kite tersengih sorg2 depan hp..hehe Tp, kalu dah ajak kuar tu...that one xlehla...unless you know for a fact that you will not fall for that other guy!!! 


Hmmmm...... panjang berjela la plak...huhu  I think I wrap things up smpi sini jela eh...huhu the reason I'm writing this post is because, rite now I feel like I'm being unfair to my partner.. I feel like I'm taking advantage on him..Especially when he is rite now 400km away from me and I haven't seen him in like a month...huhu that's like a year in my calendar! huhuhuh Hopefully, I won't do anything stupid and will regret it later..huhu 

Okla....that's all for now...till then...
Daa...











No comments:

Post a Comment